Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in UT
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Solo position.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for permanent providers.
- 12 hour shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Acls is required.
- Some ICU coverage needed, but not often.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- 1 block of 5-7 shifts per month.
- No procedures required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Average of 19 patient encounters per shift, including admissions.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 3 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.