Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000.
This permanent position (Northeastern) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Acceptable candidates are BC/BE, MD, DO, AB, AT.
- There is mandatory ICU coverage but the ICU is more of a step down unit if comparing to a large metro hospital.
- This is totally unheard of in today's market.
- A traditional block schedule of 7on and 7 off is the proposed format however they are willing to consider other work schedules.
- We cannot accept any Visa candidates at this time.
- 2012 Residents will be considered.
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced BC/BE IM Hospitalist looking to start a brand new position in beautiful Utah.
- Ventilation management is required.
- This will be a solo hospitalist position - not with a group.
- Guaranteed fixed salary in the range of $200k plus 95% of the revenue generated by the hospitalist will be paid to this position as a bonus!
This perm job from InSync Healthcare Recruiters was last open on Mar 23.