Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (West Valley City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This west side market consists of two Iasis hospital campuses, Pioneer Valley and Jordan Valley, which both became Level 3 Trauma Centers this year.
- Immediate need for a BC/BE Hospitalist (willing to consider Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians) in the West Valley area of greater Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Jordan Valley Medical Center is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical expertise and compassion to the care of every patient and is a first-class community hospital that is constantly growing to provide excellent healthcare for the people of the southwest Salt Lake Valley.
- It has one of the busiest emergency rooms in Utah, offers a broad spectrum of medical services.
- Pioneer Valley Hospital is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical expertise and compassion to the care of every patient.
- Please e-mail CV..
- Hospital is located in the northern corridor of Davis County and is approximately 30 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City.
- The Salt Lake City area is a very family-friendly environment and a wonderful place to live and raise a family with an excellent public school system and clean, safe communities.
- The Salt Lake City area is a great place to practice medicine!
- Jordan Valley Medical Center and is located in the southwest quadrant of the Salt Lake City market.
- By offering a broad range of healthcare services, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community.
- Over the past few years, the hospital has doubled in size and recently completed a major expansion that increased its size to antial investment in advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment has helped the hospital attract a top-notch medical staff and a team of highly-skilled nurses.
- Jordan Valley-West, West Valley Campus, West Valley City, UT.
- There are a dozen ski resorts within an hour's drive.
- Jordan Valley Medical Center, West Jordan, Utah.
- This opportunity will be contracted with single specialty Hospitalist group of (5) physicians/hospitalists that service Jordan Valley Medical Center and Jordan Valley-West campus Medical Center.
- Salt Lake City incorporates all of the big city amenities (theater, arts and professional and collegiate sports) while keeping many of the cons of most large cities at a minimum.
- Hospitalist group includes mid-levels.
- Housing is very affordable and congestion is much less than most other areas with a comparable metropolitan area.
- PVH is located in the northwest quadrant of the Salt Lake City market.
- Davis Hospital is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical expertise and compassion to the care of every patient.
- This area has four distinct seasons and Park City, Utah is only 40 miles away.
- Must be Team oriented.
- Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility.
- Hospitalist experience is a plus.
This perm job from IASIS Healthcare Corporation was last open on Nov 5.