Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (West Valley City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This west side market consists of two Iasis hospital campuses, Pioneer Valley and Jordan Valley, which both became Level 3 Trauma Centers this year.
- Must be Team oriented.
- This opportunity will be contracted with single specialty Hospitalist group of (5) physicians/hospitalists that service Jordan Valley Medical Center and Jordan Valley-West campus Medical Center.
- Immediate need for a BC/BE Hospitalist (willing to consider Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians) in the West Valley area of greater Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Jordan Valley Medical Center, West Jordan, Utah.
- This area has four distinct seasons and Park City, Utah is only 40 miles away.
- Hospitalist group includes mid-levels.
- Pioneer Valley Hospital is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical expertise and compassion to the care of every patient.
- Over the past few years, the hospital has doubled in size and recently completed a major expansion that increased its size to antial investment in advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment has helped the hospital attract a top-notch medical staff and a team of highly-skilled nurses.
- The Salt Lake City area is a great place to practice medicine!
- Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility.
- PVH is located in the northwest quadrant of the Salt Lake City market.
- There are a dozen ski resorts within an hour's drive.
- Hospital is located in the northern corridor of Davis County and is approximately 30 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City.
- Jordan Valley-West, West Valley Campus, West Valley City, UT.
- Davis Hospital is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical expertise and compassion to the care of every patient.
- Hospitalist experience is a plus.
- By offering a broad range of healthcare services, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community.
- Housing is very affordable and congestion is much less than most other areas with a comparable metropolitan area.
- Salt Lake City incorporates all of the big city amenities (theater, arts and professional and collegiate sports) while keeping many of the cons of most large cities at a minimum.
- Please e-mail CV..
- The Salt Lake City area is a very family-friendly environment and a wonderful place to live and raise a family with an excellent public school system and clean, safe communities.
- It has one of the busiest emergency rooms in Utah, offers a broad spectrum of medical services.
- Jordan Valley Medical Center and is located in the southwest quadrant of the Salt Lake City market.
- Jordan Valley Medical Center is a physician-owned hospital that brings world-class medical expertise and compassion to the care of every patient and is a first-class community hospital that is constantly growing to provide excellent healthcare for the people of the southwest Salt Lake Valley.
This perm job from IASIS Healthcare Corporation was last open on Nov 5.