Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Park City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- These general medicine professionals perform a variety of roles in the hospital and, accordingly, must be familiar with the entirety of human physiology and a wide range of illnesses and medical conditions.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Lung procedures required: vents & central lines (low volume).
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- They specialize in the care of patients who have been admitted into a hospital.
- Must be BC/BE (within 3 years of residency) IM.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Hospitalists complete residencies in internal medicine, much like primary care physicians.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- A hospitalist (locum tenens) is a physician that is generally Internal Medicine residency trained but can be from Family Medicine or other sub-specialty programs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Clean background preferred.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Seeking hospitalist for a urban hospital in the beautiful Utah mountains for a block of 7 days, 5am-5pm shifts per month for 3-6 months with the option to extend.
- When patients arrive to the hospital, a hospitalist will take care of them, prescribing treatment as needed, before referring them to a specialist or discharging them from the facility.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Aug 30.