Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Sunday · June 17, 2018
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Salt Lake City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Thus earning Utah the reputation of having the world's greatest powder.
- And because of the state's inland location, Utah's snow is unusually dry.
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage through MedPro.
- Brigham City community Hospital, Jordan Valley Hospital, Lone Peak Hospital, Mountain view Hospital, Mountain West Medical Center, Northern Utah Rehab Hospital, Ogden Regional Hospital, Pioneer Valley Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, St Mark's Hospital, and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
- In the winter, skiing is the most popular sport, but during the remainder of the year one can enjoy some great hiking, biking and climbing.
- Each additional shift is paid at $1,250 per sift.
- With 14 Alpine ski resorts to choose from, all with great snowy conditions and offering some of the most challenging slopes in the world, Utah really is the "Greatest Snow of Earth.
- Base Salary $240,000 for 16 shifts per month.
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance for physician and family.
- 50,000 life policy, and long term and short term disability coverage.
- From National Parks to ski resorts, mountain lakes to golf courses, beautiful Park City to historic Temple Square, sunny St George to bustling Salt Lake City to tranquil Lake Powell, Utah is full of variety.
- We are the largest private practice physician group in Utah.
- 16 12-hour shifts per month, days, weekends and some holidays.
- Average patient census is between 13 to 15 patients per day.
- The mountains near Salt Lake City receive an average of 500 inches of snowfall a year.
- About the area.
- And with its gorgeous setting between the Wasatch Mountains and the Great Salt Lake, Salt Lake City is a prime location for those interested in outdoor sports.
- Utah Regional Hospitalists are a group of providers staffing Hospitalist programs at 13 facilities in the Greater Salt Lake City area.
- Work 7 on 7 off.
- The local facilities include.
- About the position.
- 2,ipend, and 100% paid license fees and membership dues.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- About the Group.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago