Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Sunday · June 17, 2018
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Vernal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- B/C, B/E, MD, DO, FMG, and Visa candidates are fine but Must have.
- Procedures are vents, standard ICU patient management (with help of teleintensivist from University of Utah), intubations (anesthesia back-up), central lines (surgery back-up), pulmonary, cardio, etc.
- New 2017 Residents or Fellows or Practicing Docs, Must be B/C or B/E if coming out of training.
- 10 to 12 24 hour shifts/month, would see 5-20 patients a day (average of 10), round in the morning and in the evening, and cover hospitalized patients for the remainder of the 24 hour shift, coming in to the hospital for admissions.
- From 10 pm to 6 am, bridge orders from the emergency room are an option.
- All candidates must be residing within The United States to be considered.
- No head trauma or other messy or complex trauma.
- Normal demographic of patients, nothing out of the ordinary.
- Hospitalists do not need to be on the hospital campus between morning and evening rounds, unless there are patients requiring their presence.
- Income in the $260K range or so with signing bonus + relocation, full benefits package, student loan repayment possible, stipend, etc.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Vernal, UT.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago