Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Salt Lake City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- ICU: Open.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p or 7p-7a) with flexible block scheduling.
- Patient Encounters: 40-45 per day between 2 MDs and 1 NP.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience for long-term locum opportunities in the Greater Salt Lake City area.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Trauma: Level II.
- Locum Rate: $165/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Credentialing: 2-4 months (quicker with Fcvs).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Dec 21.