Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Thursday · August 16, 2018
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- About the position.
- 2,ipend, and 100% paid license fees and membership dues.
- Brigham City community Hospital, Jordan Valley Hospital, Lone Peak Hospital, Mountain view Hospital, Mountain West Medical Center, Northern Utah Rehab Hospital, Ogden Regional Hospital, Pioneer Valley Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, St Mark's Hospital, and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
- Paid malpractice coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Jordan, UT.
- 401K retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- About the Group.
- Average patient census is between 15 to 17 patients per day.
- In the winter, skiing is the most popular sport, but during the remainder of the year one can enjoy some great hiking, biking and climbing.
- Utah Regional Hospitalists are a group of providers staffing Hospitalist programs at 13 facilities in the Greater Salt Lake City area.
- The local facilities include.
- And because of the state's inland location, Utah's snow is unusually dry.
- The mountains near Salt Lake City receive an average of 500 inches of snowfall a year.
- Work 7 on 7 off.
- About the area.
- We are the largest private practice physician group in Utah.
- 12-hour shifts per month, days, weekends and some holidays.
- And with its gorgeous setting between the Wasatch Mountains and the Great Salt Lake, Salt Lake City is a prime location for those interested in outdoor sports.
- With 14 Alpine ski resorts to choose from, all with great snowy conditions and offering some of the most challenging slopes in the world, Utah really is the "Greatest Snow of Earth.
- Thus earning Utah the reputation of having the world's greatest powder.
- 100% paid medical, dental insurance for physician and family.
- 50,000 life policy, and long term and short term disability coverage.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- From National Parks to ski resorts, mountain lakes to golf courses, beautiful Park City to historic Temple Square, sunny St George to bustling Salt Lake City to tranquil Lake Powell, Utah is full of variety.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago