Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 401K retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- Paid malpractice coverage.
- 50,000 life policy, and long term and short term disability coverage.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- And because of the state's inland location, Utah's snow is unusually dry.
- About the Group.
- Average patient census is between 15 to 17 patients per day.
- We are the largest private practice physician group in Utah.
- Brigham City community Hospital, Jordan Valley Hospital, Lone Peak Hospital, Mountain view Hospital, Mountain West Medical Center, Northern Utah Rehab Hospital, Ogden Regional Hospital, Pioneer Valley Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, St Mark's Hospital, and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
- 2,ipend, and 100% paid license fees and membership dues.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Jordan, UT.
- From National Parks to ski resorts, mountain lakes to golf courses, beautiful Park City to historic Temple Square, sunny St George to bustling Salt Lake City to tranquil Lake Powell, Utah is full of variety.
- About the position.
- With 14 Alpine ski resorts to choose from, all with great snowy conditions and offering some of the most challenging slopes in the world, Utah really is the "Greatest Snow of Earth.
- 12-hour shifts per month, days, weekends and some holidays.
- About the area.
- And with its gorgeous setting between the Wasatch Mountains and the Great Salt Lake, Salt Lake City is a prime location for those interested in outdoor sports.
- The mountains near Salt Lake City receive an average of 500 inches of snowfall a year.
- The local facilities include.
- Utah Regional Hospitalists are a group of providers staffing Hospitalist programs at 13 facilities in the Greater Salt Lake City area.
- Thus earning Utah the reputation of having the world's greatest powder.
- In the winter, skiing is the most popular sport, but during the remainder of the year one can enjoy some great hiking, biking and climbing.
- Work 7 on 7 off.
- 100% paid medical, dental insurance for physician and family.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago