Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Sunday · June 17, 2018
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- And with its gorgeous setting between the Wasatch Mountains and the Great Salt Lake, Salt Lake City is a prime location for those interested in outdoor sports.
- About the area.
- Thus earning Utah the reputation of having the world's greatest powder.
- Work 7 on 7 off.
- 2,ipend, and 100% paid license fees and membership dues.
- 100% paid medical, dental insurance for physician and family.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
- With 14 Alpine ski resorts to choose from, all with great snowy conditions and offering some of the most challenging slopes in the world, Utah really is the "Greatest Snow of Earth.
- 12-hour shifts per month, days, weekends and some holidays.
- Brigham City community Hospital, Jordan Valley Hospital, Lone Peak Hospital, Mountain view Hospital, Mountain West Medical Center, Northern Utah Rehab Hospital, Ogden Regional Hospital, Pioneer Valley Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, St Mark's Hospital, and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
- And because of the state's inland location, Utah's snow is unusually dry.
- We are the largest private practice physician group in Utah.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in West Jordan, UT.
- 401K retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- The local facilities include.
- Average patient census is between 15 to 17 patients per day.
- The mountains near Salt Lake City receive an average of 500 inches of snowfall a year.
- Utah Regional Hospitalists are a group of providers staffing Hospitalist programs at 13 facilities in the Greater Salt Lake City area.
- In the winter, skiing is the most popular sport, but during the remainder of the year one can enjoy some great hiking, biking and climbing.
- From National Parks to ski resorts, mountain lakes to golf courses, beautiful Park City to historic Temple Square, sunny St George to bustling Salt Lake City to tranquil Lake Powell, Utah is full of variety.
- 50,000 life policy, and long term and short term disability coverage.
- About the Group.
- Paid malpractice coverage.
- About the position.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago