Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Sunday · June 17, 2018
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (American Fork) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- One BC/BE internal medicine hospitalist is needed to join our expanding group in American Fork.
- It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare.
- It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given.
- The short drives to Salt Lake City and Provo offer close proximity to two major cities and universities.
- And it's realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve the extraordinary together.
- American Fork is a beautiful community of 28, 326 (as of 2015) at the base of the majestic Mt.
- Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CME.
- Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
- Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment.
- American Fork Hospital is a 117-bed acute care, primary and secondary facility serving American Fork and other communities in Utah County.
- Relocation provided, up to 15K.
- American Fork, UT.
- Intermountain Healthcare is a Utah-based, not-for-profit system of 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth.
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- For the fifth consecutive year, Intermountain Healthcare was named as one of the "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017 by Becker's Hospital Review.
- American Fork Hospital.
- What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare?
- There are numerous cultural events throughout the year, both in American Fork and in the communities of Salt Lake City (35 miles away) and Provo (11 miles away).
- Recreational opportunities abound in the area, including swimming, golfing, water skiing, snow skiing, fishing, hiking, camping, tennis, etc.
- Shifts are flexible to provider work-life balance.
- Visa sponsorship not available.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in American Fork, UT.
- Hospitalist - Internal Medicine.
- Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals.
- Intermountain Medical Group.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago