Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Sunday · June 17, 2018
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Utah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you'd like to slow the pace, but still be paid the same, this job is for you!
- Round on patients, ICU procedures are required (at least vents), but slow pace.
- Patient Volume: 10-15/day.
- Need you for 5-12 shifts a month.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist Physician.
- Hiking, skiing, fishing oh my.
- Location: Lovely Utah!
- Can really focus on the patients instead of volume.
- BC/BE good.
- Tired of seeing 20-25 patients a day?
- Can do 12 hour shift with night. Most physicians spend about 10 hours a day on the floor.
- This hospital is very new, clean and prides its self as one of the best places to work in Utah.
- Great work life balance position.
- Very scenic location, with easy airport access!
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.