Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Dedicated Nocturnist Position is Available.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Must Work AM and PM Shifts.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Honolulu, HI.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- It is licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds.
- Blue Distinction Center.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- 12 Hour Shifts (48 Total Coverage Hours Daily).
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- Post Operative Patients Only (Orthopedics, General Surgery, Cardio, and Transplant).
- Best Hospital in Honolulu (United States News & World Report 2017-18).
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Cancer Center accreditation, with commendations (Commission on Cancer).
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- NEW Openings: Hospitalist Physicians Needed IN Honolulu, HI!
- APP Coverage (10 Hours Daily).
- The Queen's Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin.
- These Positions Offer.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Hospitalists to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Honolulu, on the island of Oahu's south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the United States island chain.
- 18-22 Patients Per Shift.
- A member of The Queen's Health Systems family of hospitals, The Queen's Medical Center is the largest private hospital in Hawaii.
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center--the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- A major teaching hospital, Queen's serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Level I Trauma Center (American College of Surgeons).
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program member.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Home to the majority of Oahu's population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.
- Must Be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 7/7 (15 Minimal Shift avg.
- Residency Training accreditation (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education).
- Recognition (American Nurses Credentialing Center).
- Breast Center accreditation (National Accreditation Programs of Breast Centers).
- In this cosmopolitan capital city, you'll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping.
- For Spine Surgery & Cardiac Care (Blue Cross & Blue Shield Assoc.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- Cardiac Specialty Center (UnitedHealth).
- MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Closed ICU.
- A Month).
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association).
- Benefits and Compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago