Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- APP Coverage (10 Hours Daily).
- 7/7 (15 Minimal Shift avg.
- Cardiac Specialty Center (UnitedHealth).
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Must Work AM and PM Shifts.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- A member of The Queen's Health Systems family of hospitals, The Queen's Medical Center is the largest private hospital in Hawaii.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Residency Training accreditation (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education).
- A major teaching hospital, Queen's serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Closed ICU.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- In this cosmopolitan capital city, you'll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association).
- Best Hospital in Honolulu (United States News & World Report 2017-18).
- Benefits and Compensation.
- NEW Openings: Hospitalist Physicians Needed IN Honolulu, HI!
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program member.
- Level I Trauma Center (American College of Surgeons).
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 18-22 Patients Per Shift.
- Must Be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Home to the majority of Oahu's population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.
- Honolulu, on the island of Oahu's south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the United States island chain.
- A Month).
- These Positions Offer.
- Dedicated Nocturnist Position is Available.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- Breast Center accreditation (National Accreditation Programs of Breast Centers).
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- For Spine Surgery & Cardiac Care (Blue Cross & Blue Shield Assoc.
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Hospitalists to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
- Recognition (American Nurses Credentialing Center).
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center--the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- It is licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Post Operative Patients Only (Orthopedics, General Surgery, Cardio, and Transplant).
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 12 Hour Shifts (48 Total Coverage Hours Daily).
- Blue Distinction Center.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- The Queen's Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Honolulu, HI.
- Cancer Center accreditation, with commendations (Commission on Cancer).
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago