Hospitalist Jobs in Utah
Saturday · January 25, 2020
1 Job in The Beehive State
Photo: Aerial view of Salt Lake City on a cool Fall day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- NEW Openings: Hospitalist Physicians Needed IN Honolulu, HI!
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association).
- Must Work AM and PM Shifts.
- A member of The Queen's Health Systems family of hospitals, The Queen's Medical Center is the largest private hospital in Hawaii.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Recognition (American Nurses Credentialing Center).
- MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- These Positions Offer.
- 7/7 (15 Minimal Shift avg.
- A Month).
- APP Coverage (10 Hours Daily).
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- Blue Distinction Center.
- In this cosmopolitan capital city, you'll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Honolulu, on the island of Oahu's south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the United States island chain.
- Post Operative Patients Only (Orthopedics, General Surgery, Cardio, and Transplant).
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 18-22 Patients Per Shift.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program member.
- The Queen's Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin.
- With more than 25,200 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Best Hospital in Honolulu (United States News & World Report 2017-18).
- It is licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds.
- Closed ICU.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Level I Trauma Center (American College of Surgeons).
- For Spine Surgery & Cardiac Care (Blue Cross & Blue Shield Assoc.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Hospitalists to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Honolulu, HI.
- Home to the majority of Oahu's population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center--the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- Breast Center accreditation (National Accreditation Programs of Breast Centers).
- Dedicated Nocturnist Position is Available.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Residency Training accreditation (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education).
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 12 Hour Shifts (48 Total Coverage Hours Daily).
- A major teaching hospital, Queen's serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Cardiac Specialty Center (UnitedHealth).
- Cancer Center accreditation, with commendations (Commission on Cancer).
- Must Be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago